These gripper belts are to be used in conjunction with Eenee Compostable Nappies
- Small 2 - 5kg
- Medium 7 - 16 Kg
- Large 15+Kg
Your babies comfort and health are most important. Eenee compostables provide the very best of current environmental technology. You do not have to compromise convenience or absorbency whilst using this ZERO WASTE disposable.
You demanded it, we have made it ....
- super absorbent disposable ensures your baby stays dry.
- breathable waterproof biofilm reduces sweating.
- technology ensures no harmful chemicals.
- design ensures a comfortable slim fit.
- renewable plant based materials ensure sustainability.
- concern for the environment encouraged us to develop a disposable suitable for commercial composting, helping to keep them out of landfill.
Our innovative reusable GRIPPER BELT has allowed all of the above to be possible.
*Commercial composting is an emerging sustainable industry. Please return regularly to see which councils have approved these for commercial composting. Note that only wet nappies are suitable for home compositing.
Acceptance Status Update:
Melbourne Victoria, home delivery and pick-up service, compostable through NRS.
Coffs Coast Waste Services, NSW – Green organics waste weekly bin collection
Port Macquarie, NSW – Ramondis commercial compos facility has teseted and approved, Hastings council is being campaigned to accept them in the weekly organics bins.
Adelaide, SA – Jeffries commercial compost facility has approved these, the authorities are being campaigned to get them included in their weekly bins
Tasmania – Soil First has approved them for composting
Peats Soil Compost Facility SA – in final testing