1 pack of handle, ring and sip cup spout are for use with Pacific Baby Thermal Bottles (bottle NOT included, purchase the bottle separately)
- Fits Pacific Baby Thermal Bottles for conversion to a sip cup.
- BPA,PVC & Phthalate-Free
- Confirms to EN14350 and other international safety standards
The sip cup spout should be pulled to the top of the bottle ring until the base of the sip cup spout is against the inner top of the bottle ring. Fit the handle over the bottle neck and secure onto the bottle by screwing the bottle ring snugly onto the bottle. Your bottle is now ready to be used as a sip cup.
- always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby.
- do not attempt to enlarge the spout hole and test the spout before each use by pulling in all directions.
- discard if spout shows any asigns of wear or tearing.
- do not put child to bed with bottle.
- always use this product with adult supervision (accidents have occured whe babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled).
- never use feeding spout as a soother.
- continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- keep all components out of the reach of children.
- clean before each use.
- do not leave a feeding spout in direct sunlight or heat, or leav in sterilizing solution longer than recommended, as this may weaken the spout.
- wash your product in warm soapy water and boil for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene.
- do not allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals as this could damage the product.
Made in China